About The Course
Build an enriched career in cybersecurity with our advanced program that delivers in-depth learning about cybersecurity tools and ethical practices such as digital forensic analysis, vulnerability assessments and risk analysis in enterprise environments.
This course introduces you to significant concepts such as enterprise security frameworks, cryptography, cyber threat detection and mitigation. After completing this course, graduates will be armed with a specialized skills set to successfully assess and report the risks faced by an organization if its cloud services were left insecure.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Understanding Basic Security Frameworks
- Examining Cyber Threats More Closely
- Introducing Security Risk Analysis
- Cybersecurity Safeguards
- Understanding Authentication Protocols
- Introducing Conventional Cryptography
- Overview of Public Key Cryptographic Methods
- Basic Network Security
- More Advanced Network Security Technologies
- Network Security Architectures
- Enterprise Network Security
- Security Awareness, Compliance, Assessments, and Risk
- Hybrid Cloud Security
- Blockchain, Anonymity, and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Mobility Security and Deception
- Conducting Risk Assessments and Audits of Controls
- Vulnerability Remediation
Why Study With Us?
Trainer Profile Sample
Education and Awards
The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree with computer science or electronics, or a degree in engineering with networking skills.
Yes, a minimum experience of 3 years in networking and cloud is required for this program . Experience in IT security will be an added advantage.
Cyber attacks are becoming increasingly common and are a risk to the data security of not just high profile individuals and organizations, but to anyone with an online presence. This risk can be prevented or reduced by Cybersecurity professionals, and so they are in high demand.
According to research, the demand for jobs in cybersecurity is increasing by 40% every year and is the highest among other jobs.
Yes, you will get placement assistance from NLL Academy.
The average annual compensation of a cybersecurity consultant is about $155,000 in USA.
After completion of the advanced course in Cybersecurity and tool kit, you may become a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst, Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Cybersecurity Consultant, Cybersecurity Manager, Cybersecurity Architect, Vulnerability Analyst or Cybersecurity Specialist.