Integrated Training to Accelerate New Technology User Adoption for Non-Profit Institution
Our client, a non-profit institution, is one of the largest scientific societies in the world with a global presence in over 150 countries.
In order to enhance their member and donor experiences, our client was upgrading to the Adobe Commerce (Magento) platform. Most of their workforce had transitioned to work from home or were based in different locations. The biggest challenge identified was the stakeholder adoption of this new tool being implemented.
NLL Academy subject matter experts worked with the client to identify the challenge, understand the need and define the goal. We developed a highly customized, user-centric training on the Adobe Commerce Platform and trained the team to effectively run administrative tasks.
- Customized curriculum & coursework based on a preliminary stakeholder need-analysis
- 2-week immersive Live Virtual Instructor-led Training facilitated by an Adobe-certified subject matter expert to boost training interactivity & ensure instant feedback mechanism
- Immersive labs & assessments for hands-on practice amidst trainings
- Live virtual instructor-led training
- Post-training access to NLL’s experiential Learning Management System with digitized handbooks & training eLearning recordings for increased referenceability & retention
The Impact Delivered
trained by NLL faculty
Resources trained in the administrator use of Adobe Commerce
Customized Training Content
for teams to reference & smoothly get accustomed to functionalities of the new tool
Strong Adoption Rates
and increased productivity amongst their global teams