About The Course
Salesforce Developers have the power to tailor the tool to meet the distinct requirements of a business. Salesforce development training allows you to develop niche skills to customize their instance of Salesforce. Due to an increasing skills gap, the demand for Salesforce Developers is on the rise.
Through this course, you will learn how to manage and tailor the technical side of an organization’s Salesforce instance using core technologies like Apex, the proprietary programming language for Salesforce.
- Introduction To Cloud Computing
- Working on Interactive Development Environment
- What is Force.com
- Force.com Sample Projects
- Introduction to Data
- Setup Data Sources & Extensions
- Data Model Building using Salesforce
- Data Management with Salesforce
- Introduction to Apex
- Working with Apex
- Concepts of Apex
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Scripting
- Apex Classes
- SOSQL & SOSL
- Introduction to Visual Force
- Standard Controllers
- Standard List
- Visual Force Binding
- Apex classes and web services
- Deployment of Apex
- Integration of Virtual Force and Email
- Virtual Force Charting
- Salesforce Developer Capstone Project
- Salesforce Developer Certification Preparation
- Mock Test
Why Study With Us?
Trainer Profile Sample
Education and Awards
A minimum Bachelors in engineering or masters in engineering and a person with experience in cloud technology can join this program.
No, experience is not required to join this program.
The demand for CRM tools is going to increase by 40% 2022. Skilled Salesforce developer with a certification in Salesforce Platform have high demand.
Yes, you will get placement assistance from NLL Academy.
The average annual compensation of a Salesforce Developer ranges $ 1, 24,000 per annum in USA, depending on the project exposure.
After completion of the program you can become Salesforce Developer, Senior Salesforce Developer or Salesforce Developer – SFDC.