About The Course
This program offers training in Salesforce Architecture so you can easily solve complex customer challenges and deliver scalable, secure and high-performing solutions to optimize the full potential of the Salesforce CRM.
You will get in-depth knowledge on Salesforce Technical Architecture and its two divisions – Salesforce Application Architecture and Salesforce System Architecture. Our expert instructors will ensure that you become highly adept and empowered to offer personalized, smooth customer experiences that provide maximum business value.
Minimum 4 years of implementation of full SDLC
Minimum 1 year of experience in an architect role
Minimum 2 years of experience on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a lead architect role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- Introduction Salesforce Technical Architect
- Roles & Responsibilities of Architect
- Difference between Salesforce Application Architect & Salesforce systems Architect
- Introduction Salesforce Application
- Data Architect & Management Designer
- Sharing & Visibility Engineer
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform App Builder
- Introduction Salesforce System
- Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
- Identity Architecture Design
- Integration Architecture Design
- Platform Developer 1
Why Study With Us?
Trainer Profile Sample
Education and Awards
A minimum Bachelors in engineering or masters in engineering and a person with experience in cloud technology can join this program.
Yes, experience is required to join this program.
Additional experience required to join this program
- Minimum 4 years of implementation of full SDLC
- Minimum 1 years of experience in an architect role
- Minimum 2 years of experience on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a lead architect role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
The demand for CRM tools is going to increase by 40 % by 2022. Salesforce architect are in very high demand .Architect provide full solutions to business problems. Finding experienced Salesforce architect is biggest challenge for the organizations.
Yes, you will get placement assistance from NLL Academy.
The average annual compensation of a Salesforce Architect ranges $150,000 in USA, depending on the project exposure.
After completion of the program you can become Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Application Architect, or Salesforce System Architect