About The Course
AWS DevOPS provides simplified managing infrastructure services which includes deployment of application code, automation, monitoring application and cloud infrastructure performance.
DevOPS is combination of best practices and tools built in AWS cloud which provide secure performance-based service. By implementing AWS DevOps, an engineer can perform coding, testing and integration in same cloud platform and resolve complex problems.
- Introduction To Cloud Computing
- Different Cloud Services And The Market Share
- Amazon Web Services And Its Advantages
- Amazon Web Services Account Creation
- AWS Billing And Support
- Deployment of written code in AWS using pipeline
- Deployment of applications using AWS Beanstalk
- Developing application deployment packages
- Deployment of serverless applications
- Creating authentication
- Encrypting using AWS services
- Deployment of application authentication
- Developing code for serverless application
- Developing design and application
- Optimizing application using AWS services
- Migrating old application into AWS
- Creating Amazon cloud watch metrics
- Performing testing and root cause analysis
Why Study With Us?
Trainer Profile Sample
Education and Awards
The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Experience in cloud technology is an added advantage.
No, experience is not required to join this program.
As new technologies evolve, cloud infrastructure services requirement increases. To handle the new demands to develop robust application AWS DevOps engineers are required.
Yes, you will get placement assistance from NLL Academy.
The average annual compensation of a AWS DevOps Developer ranges $1,00,000 in the US, depending on the project exposure.
After completion of the program you will become AWS Developer, Cloud Developer, AWS DevOps cloud engineer, AWS DevOps engineer.