About The Course
AWS Solution architect is responsible for managing the entire cloud architecture of an organization. The solution architect tasks includes developing cloud strategy, managing migration, developing robust architecture. AWS architectured framework will be used to build reliable high performance application with cost optimization.
- Introduction To Cloud Computing
- Different Cloud Services And The Market Share
- Amazon Web Services And Its Advantages
- Amazon Web Services Architecture
- AWS Billing And Support
- Designing Multi-Tier Architecture
- Designing Fault Tolerance Architecture
- Selecting Flexible Storage
- Selecting Scalable Solutions
- Selecting Scalable Storage
- Selecting High Performance Networks
- Selecting Performing Databases
- Designing Security To AWS Services
- Designing Secure Applications
- Selecting Cost Effective Storage
- Selecting Cost Effective Database
- Selecting Cost Effective Networks
Why Study With Us?
Trainer Profile Sample
Education and Awards
The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and a person with experience in AWS SysOps / DevOps can join the program.
Yes, minimum 1-2 years of AWS cloud experience is required to join this program.
As new technologies evolve, cloud infrastructure services requirement increases. AWS has more than 30 percent of the market share. AWS architect are required to build robust scalable cost effective design and architecture.
Yes, you will get placement assistance from NLL Academy.
The average annual compensation of an AWS Architect ranges $1,18,000 in USA, depending on the project exposure.
After completion of the program you will become AWS Architect, Cloud Architect, Solution Architect and Technical Architect.